3M™ 8246 R95 Particulate Respirator w/Acid Gas Relief, 20/box
This 3M 8246 R95 particulate respirator is designed to protect workers from certain oil and non-oil based particles. Additionally, the carbon filter layer protects against nuisance level acid gases. What is considered nuisance level? Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
The design is specifically created to provide as much comfort as much as possible. An adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit, which is also compatible with eye wear and hearing protection.
- R95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Carbon filter for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases.
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durability
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable nose clip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
Suggested Applications:Glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases may be present.
|Short Description||3M's 8246 R95 respirator protects workers from oil, non-oil based particles and Nuisance level gases|