3M P95 Respirator w/Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
This 3M 8577 P95 respirator is designed to protect against certain oil and non-oil based particles in addition to nuisance levels of organic vapors through its carbon layer. Specifically, the P95 indicates this mask protects against oils in the air with 95% efficiency.
You may ask, what qualifies as nuisance levels of organic vapors? 3M indicates nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
- P95 Approved
- Carbon layer for nuisance levels* of organic vapors
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit.
- Braided two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
Looking for a P95 to protect against different nuisance levels? Check out 3M's <
3M 8577 P95 Respirators Instructions Sheet
3M 8577 P95 Respirators MSDS