Comfort-Air Half Mask Thermoplastic Rubber
Molded from pure thermoplastic rubber provides excellent comfort and rugged durability.
Approved by NIOSH
- Facepiece low profile design fits under most grinding and welding helmets. Also provides extended field of vision.
- Large inhalation valves (size of a quarter) allows for maximum inhalation. This allows the user to inhale a larger volume of air per breathe reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Exhalation valve strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the month ensures hot, exhale air exits the mask immediately. This improves user comfort while improving productivity.
- Exhalation valve diaphragm has channels that act like a parachute. Traps exhaled air and lifts diaphragm off the valve seat with very little effort. This creates more space for air to exit the mask reducing heat build up inside the mask, improves user comfort and productivity
- Rolled sealing flange provides superior comfort and improves fitting capabilities. Does not require user to adjust straps excessively tight.
- Textured finish on the sealing area reduces the risk of the mask slipping on the face. This ensures a comfortable seal on a wide vareity of facial sizes
- Mask is designed to allow for the proper fitting of most safety & prescription eyewear and goggles
- Enhanced harness assembly features metal tabs at end to prevent nylon strap fraying and allows for adjustment when wearing gloves. Wide nylon strap is more comfortable against the skin and maintains its elasticity longer. 4 point swiveling adjustments allows the mask to be adjusted to the individual features of the wearer. Craddle suspension fits comfortably under suspension systems for hard hats, grinding & welding helmets.
Approved by NIOSH
|Short Description||Comfort-Air Half Mask Thermoplastic Rubber|
Write Your Own Review