DuPont Coveralls with Zipper Front - 25 Pack
DuPont™ Tyvek® Series 120S Coverall have a front zipper closure and collared neck. There is no elastic at wrists or ankles and there is a set sleeve pattern for greater arm movement and serged seams.
Introducing Tyvek® with the new comfort fit design. Tyvek® garments provide the best balance of protection, durability and comfort and the new comfort fit design provides added benefits such as greater range of movement, improved mobility with more room in the back and reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts. Made from durable spunbonded olefin to resist most hazardous dusts and provide light splash protection. Will remain effective wet or dry. Excellent for spray painting, sand blasting, asbestos removal or anywhere there is dust or dirt.
- Greater range of movement while stretching and bending
- Improved mobility with more room throughout the back
- More tailored fit and better overall comfort
- An inherent barrier - not a laminate that can be easily scratched or compromised
- Lightweight, low-linting and anti-static
Agriculture, Food Processing, Medical Applications, Fiberglass Manufacturing, Spray Painting / Finishing Operations, Lead Abatement, Asbestos Abatement, Mold Remediation, Applications involving dry chemicals, dirt and radioactive dust
|Short Description||Tyvek coveralls with zipper front and serged seams|