DuPont Yellow Tychem QC Coverall w/ Hood, Boots, Elastic Wrists - 12 PACK
- Tyvek® fabric Quality Coated with polyethylene made exclusively by DuPont.
- Reliable protection for minor chemical spills where there is potential for mist or light splash.
- Bright yellow color provides contrast across a wide range of natural backgrounds for high visibility in the workplace.
- Lightweight fabric that is durable and resistant to tear and abrasion
- Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.
- Serged Seams
Typical Applications for this Tychem QC suit include petroleum refining, pulp and paper mills, food processing, chemical processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and general durable and non-durable goods manufacturing. Commonly used in petro-chemical plants for protection from hydrofluoric acid, 48% and sulfuric acid. Also used at paper processing facilities for protection from black, green and white liquor.
|Material||Dupont Tychem QC|
|Short Description||Reliable protection for minor chemical spills.|