Ironclad Tundra Gloves
The Ironclad Tundra Gloves are extreme cold condition gloves that combine the warmth and comfort of a ski glove and the strength and performance of an Ironclad work glove.
These gloves have the 3-layer insert which is guartanteed waterproof and windproof, along with the ArmorFlex shell and Kevlar® reinforcements to provide superior protection and toughness.
These gloves have a temperature rating of -17°C or 0°F, and are best used for cold weather equipment operation, handling materials, winter resort operations, forestry, search and rescue, and in frozen/cold storage.
- 3-Layer inserts to keep hands dry and warm.
- ArmorFlex outer shell for extreme protection.
- Even more 3M insulation to keep you warm while working.
- Kevlar® reinforcements in critical areas for outstanding abrasion resistance.
- Gauntlet cuff with secure velcro closure.
|Short Description||Ironclad Tundra Gloves|