MSA Advantage 420 Half-Mask Respirator
The Advantage 420 Half-Mask Respirator is uniquely designed to incorporate user-friendly features including maximum comfort, improved donning and fit, enhanced safety, and reduced maintenance cost. The Advantage 420 Respirator has a Patent-pending UniBond over-molded one-piece silicone facepiece, helping to eliminate possible leak paths which may be present in other competitive silicone half-mask respirators. All plastic MSA Advantage cartridges as well as metal MSA Comfo® threaded cartridges can be used with the Advantage 420 Respirator.
- Head harness and facepiece integrate well with other PPE
- Drop-down harness position allows respirator to be removed while retaining head protection
- One-piece ComforTop cradle headband eliminates pressure points when head protection is worn
- AnthroCurve II multi-ethnic face seal based upon new proposed NIOSH test panel improves fit-testing among diverse workforce
- Patent-pending lock-down harness position allows a personal fit without further user adjustments
- No loose or dangling straps to impede operation or vision
- Latex-free; reduces risk of adverse individual irritation
- Textured inner facepiece seal minimizes slippage, improves fit
- Patent-pending UniBond over-molded facepiece eliminates leak paths
Looking for spare parts and accessories for the 420 half-face respirator? We can find it for you-- 1-800-724-2596!
NOTE: Respirator cartridges sold separately. View all our MSA respirator cartridges here.
|Suspension||Cradle Suspension with 4-Point Floating Yoke|
|Cartridges Used||MSA Cartridges|
Product Literature: Advantage 420 Product Information
Write Your Own Review
You may also like