MSA V-Gard Headgear
There are multiple applications when complete face protection is necessary. That is why MSA created their V-Gard headgear for applications which don't require hard hats.
Features and Benefits:
- Self-retaining, east-to-grip visor adjustment knobs - no more lost parts!
- Seven-point crown adjustment to fit most head sizes and shapes
- Replaceable, sweat-wicking, cushioned headband helps keep workers dry and cool
- Sweat-wicking ratchet cover keeps nape comfortable
- For use ONLY with wide range V-Gard Visors; not for use where head protection is required
- All non-metal construction
- Elevated Temperature style only: Extended Nylon browguard in gray for additional coverage in high temperatures; tested to withstand temperatures up to 400°F/204°C
USA Approvals ANSI Z87.1-2010 - IAC-03-005-Z04
|Short Description||V-Gard Headgear, in combination with wide range of V-Gard Visors, offers a comprehensive face protec|
V-Gard Accessory Face Protection FAQ
V-Gard Headgear US Certification