Uvex Seismic Sealed Eyewear
The Uvex Seismic provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and debris coupled with durable performance and minimized fogging. Its contemporary design offers a range of comfort and adjustability features for all-day wear as well as popular black and contemporary metallic-blue colored frame options. This high-performance model can improve your workers’ productivity as well as lower your cost-of-ownership with Uvex’s renowned coatings and replacement system. Ideal for dirty, high-particulate work environments such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding.
- Soft and flexible nasal pads conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage.
- Soft, high-quality face cushioning and padded temple tips offer all-day comfort.
- Highly adjustable flame-resistant headband provides excellent fit.
- Replaceable flame-resistant, cushion-lined subframe extends the life of the eyewear.
- ANSI Z87+ - Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) standard. (ANSI-certified for use with and withoutcushion-lined frame.)
- CSA Z94.3 - Certified to the requirements of CSA Z94.3 standards when used with cushion-lined frame.
Recommended Industries/UseConstruction, Mining, Oil and Gas, Steel and Metals, Transportation, Hazards
|safety-rating||ANSI Z87.1-2003 & CSA Z94.3|
|Short Description||Provides protection against impact, sun, wind, and debris.|