V-Gard Helmet Frames- Cap Style
The V-Gard Accessory System offers helmet-mounted frames for various work conditions and MSA helmets. The sloped design allows liquids, chips and other materials to slide off the frame and away from the line of sight. Each frame, whether used with or without debris control, meets the applicable requirements for ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010, EN 166, CSA Z94.3 and AS/NZS 1337, as well as many local standards.
Please note there are multiple options for your V-frame including: slotted or non-slotted (use universal style); with debris control or without debris control; cap style or full brim style*; and elevated temperatures. If you have any questions which frame works best for you, feel free to contact customer service at 1-800-724-2596.
*Full Brim Style frames are found here.
Slotted Cap Frame Features
- Stowable slot adapters allow frames to work with or without earmuffs.
- Replaceable debris-control creates a tight seal between helmet and the frame.
- Sliding adjustment blades allow visor to work with most half-face respirators.
- Elevated Temperature (ET) frames are tested to temperatures of 350˚F (176.7˚C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing.
Universal Frame Features
- Heavy-duty, flat rubber strap allows easy and secure placement of frame on the cap.
- Design allows use with other personal protective equipment, such as earmuffs and most half-mask respirators.
- Non-metal construction enables use in electrical applications.
- Unique V-shaped channels.
- Fits all MSA caps
- Replaceable debris control creates a tight seal between the helmet and the frame.
- ET frame designed to withstand temperatures of 350˚F (176.1˚C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing.
Selling Guide for Forestry Service
Selling Guide for Construction Market
MSA V-Gard® Accessory System